There is no CPhT-Adv™ Exam. Once you meet the eligibility requirements for the CPhT-Adv Certification, you can claim it through your online PTCB Account following these instructions.
To be eligible for the CPhT-Adv™ certification, you must:
- Be an active PTCB CPhT in good standing.
- Complete at least three (3) years of pharmacy technician work experience within the past eight (8) years.
- Complete at least four PTCB Assessment-Based Certificate Programs, OR three Certificate Programs and the Compounded Sterile Preparation Technician® (CSPT®) Certification.
- Billing and Reimbursement Certificate
- Controlled Substances Diversion Prevention Certificate
- Hazardous Drug Management Certificate
- Immunization Administration Certificate
- Medication History Certificate
- Medication Therapy Management Certificate
- Nonsterile Compounding Certificate
- Point-of-Care Testing Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Certificate
- Supply Chain and Inventory Management
- Technician Product Verification Certificate
Each PTCB Assessment-Based Certificate requires you to take and pass an exam to meet eligibility requirements.