PTCB requires all CPhTs to have an NABP e-Profile. Prior to taking a CE activity from an ACPE-accredited provider, you must report your e-Profile ID and birthdate to your CE provider prior to taking the CE activity so that these CE hours are reflected in your CPE Monitor transcript.
To create an NABP e-Profile:
For step-by-step instructions on how to create and set up your NABP e-Profile, watch this video or read the steps below.
- Visit nabp.pharmacy.
Click e-Profile Login.
Click the Individual or Business Customers button.
Click Create Login.
Enter your email address and click the Continue button. A verification code will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Once you have created your login information, log in and click Create Individual E-Profile.
- Click Technician. Follow the prompts and fill out the required fields.
- Once you are finished, click Create. You will be provided a unique e-Profile ID.
To add your NABP e-Profile ID to your PTCB Account:
- Log in to your PTCB Account.
Click Add NABP e-Profile ID.
Copy and paste your NABP e-Profile ID into the required field, then click Verify.
- If your e-Profile is linked successfully with your PTCB Account, a message will pop up in green displaying: Your e-Profile ID has been verified.
If you entered an invalid e-Profile ID, or the information between PTCB and NABP does not match, an error message will be displayed: Invalid e-Profile ID or Date of Birth Match. Please verify that your date of birth in NABP's system matches your date of birth in PTCB's system.