My name needs to be updated. How can I do that?

If your name needs to be updated, you may submit a name change request. Please include a copy of your documentation, such as marriage certificate, divorce decree, or other valid documentation, such as unexpired government-issued identification.

Name change requests typically take up to 10 business days to be processed. 


Was this article helpful?
1 out of 3 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request