Please note: You must contact the Department of Veterans Affairs directly for any reimbursement matter related to your status as a US veteran. PTCB does not issue reimbursements.
- Apply for benefits, along with your request for payment for an exam.
- Complete VA Form 22-0803 (Application for Reimbursement of Licensing or Certification Test) on the VA website. You need to provide the following information:
- The request for reimbursement
- Your name and Social Security number or VA claim number
- The name of exam you took and the date you took it
- Name and address of the organization issuing the certification (not where you took the exam)
- The cost of the exam and the receipt of the exam
- If you have questions, call 1-888-442-4551.