I am a United States veteran and I already paid for the CPhT exam. Can I get reimbursed for the exam?

Please note: You must contact the Department of Veterans Affairs directly for any reimbursement matter related to your status as a US veteran. PTCB does not issue reimbursements.

If you have not applied for education benefits, you’ll need to submit an application to the VA for education benefits along with your request for exam reimbursement. Please click here for instructions on how to apply for education benefits.

If you have applied for and are eligible for education benefits, you may apply for reimbursement of the CPhT exam. To apply for reimbursement, complete VA Form 22-0803 (Application for Reimbursement of Licensing or Certification Test).  

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request