If you have forgotten your PTCB Account password, you can reset it using the link available on the PTCB Account login page.
To reset your PTCB Account password:
- Visit PTCB.org
- Click the Login button.
- Click the 'Forgot your password or username?' link.
- Enter your email address or username.
- If you have a PTCB Account associated with the entered email address or username, the Account Located message will show. Click the orange 'Send Password Reset Email' button.
- A confirmation message will show, confirming an email has been sent to your email address on file.
- Check your email for the 'Password Reset' message.
- Click 'follow this link' to reset your password.
- Enter a new password and click Continue.
- A 'Password Reset Success' confirmation message will show.
- Return to the PTCB Account login page to log into your account.
It may take up to 30 minutes to receive the password reset email. Please do not attempt to reset your password multiple times.
If you do not receive the password reset email within 30 minutes, check your spam/bulk mail folder for the email. If the message has not been filtered to your spam/bulk mail folder, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book and attempt to send the password reset email again.
If you continue to experience difficulties with logging into your PTCB Account or resetting your password, please submit a help request through our Help Center.