Certification candidates must ensure their name listed within their PTCB Accounts matches the name shown on their identification. Name discrepancies may result in denied entry into test center and forfeiture of application fees. For more information, see the Guidebook.
To submit a name change request:
- Visit PTCB.org and click the green Login button.
- Enter your login information. Click the Login button.
- Once logged in, click the 'Submit a Name Change Request' link under the Profile Management section.
- Enter the requested information and upload name change documentation.
- Click the 'Continue' button to submit your request.
Name change requests typically take 10 business days to be processed. You will be notified by email once your name is updated.