Certification candidates must ensure their name listed within their PTCB Accounts matches the name shown on their identification. Name discrepancies may result in denied entry into test center and forfeiture of application fees. For more information, see the Guidebook.
To submit a name change request:
- Visit PTCB.org
- Enter your login information. Click the Login button.
- Once logged in, click the 'Submit a Name Change Request' link under the Profile Management section.
- Enter the requested information and upload name change documentation.
- Slide (or drag) the form lock to the right.
- Click the 'Submit' button.
Name change requests typically take 10 business days to be processed.