If you have purchased the ASHP’s Sterile Compounding Certificate and CSPT Exam Bundle, follow the instructions below to claim it.
- Visit elearning.ashp.org and log in or create an account if you do not have one.
- After logging in to elearning.ashp.org, use your enrollment code included in the CSPT+ASHP Bundle Order Confirmation and Code” email (then pick up on your steps for redeeming the enrollment code section)
- Steps for redeeming enrollment code:
• On elearning.ashp.org, click on the “I have an Enrollment Code!”
• If you are not logged in, you will be asked to log in first. If you are logged in, you will see your “My Learning Activities” page and should enter your enrollment code and click “Redeem”.
• Click on the “Sterile Product Preparation Certificate” product.
- Complete* the ASHP eLearning activity to earn the certificate.
- Complete at least one year of full-time continuous compounded sterile preparation (CSP) work experience.**
- Once you have satisfied these eligibility requirements, log into your PTCB Account and apply for CSPT Certification.
- When you apply for CSPT Certification, select "ASHP/CSPT Bundle" as your sponsor and enter your PTCB Account ID.
Once your application for CSPT Certification is submitted and approved, you will be authorized to schedule and take the CSPT Exam. Once approved, submit your CSPT Competency Attestation Form by logging into your PTCB Account and clicking the upload link under Manage My CSPT Certification.
*CSPT candidates who are within 60 days of completing a PTCB-recognized sterile compounding program are eligible to apply for CSPT Certification. CSPT Certification will not be granted until proof of program completion is provided to PTCB.
**Work experience must be within the last 8 years. Part-time employment and roles that include, but are not fully devoted, to sterile compounding, qualify.