PTCB recognizes the potential effect the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic may have on our community, especially given the vital role pharmacy technicians play in maintaining the health of our communities.
|Test Centers Open|
Pearson VUE test centers are open in locations where government guidelines deem it safe. Learn more about Pearson VUE’s COVID-19 response.
|Online Testing Available|
The following PTCB exams are offered in an online, proctored format - available from the comfort of your home:
- Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE)
- Compounded Sterile Preparation Technician (CSPT) Exam
- Billing and Reimbursement Exam
- Controlled Substances Diversion Prevention Exam
- Hazardous Drug Management Exam
- Medication History Certificate Exam
- Technician Product Verification Certificate (TPV) Exam
Learn more about what to expect with online proctored testing on the PTCB OnVUE page and in the “What do I need to know before taking an Online Proctored Exam?” article.
The Immunization Administration Exam is available online and is unproctored.
PTCB offers the CE Directory for individuals looking for continuing education programs that meet renewal requirements. Programs listed in the directory are free.