If your pharmacy technician education was completed:
- through a program that closed on or before January 1, 2020 or
- in a country other than the United States
Then, you must provide the following:
- Name, address, and location of program;
- Dates and documentation of attendance (e.g., certificate of completion, diploma);
- Length of the program (i.e., total hours needed for completion);
- Description of instruction methods/modalities (e.g., lecture, lab, online);
- Name or description of required textbooks; and
- Documentation of program content (e.g., syllabi, course outlines).
Submit a request including the documentation listed above. Your education will then be evaluated and a final decision regarding your eligibility will be provided to you within 3 weeks.*
Eligible Testing Locations
PTCB credentials are designed for use exclusively in the United States of America and its territories (US). Therefore, PTCB exams are generally only administered in the US. Active members of the US military and their spouses are eligible to test anywhere in the world. Other applicants who wish to take a PTCB exam outside of the US are only eligible to do so if they meet specific criteria. Learn more.