I am an instructor of pharmacy technicians at a college/school, and we are interested in offering an education program in Immunization Administration. How may we arrange to offer this course for those interested in immunizing?

Please note: Only focused ACPE-accredited continuing education (CE) programs can be recognized for the Assessment-Based Certificates, including the Immunization Administration Certificate.

More information on program recognition can be found here.

If your organization is interested in becoming a PTCB-Recognized Education/Training Program for the Immunization Administration Exam, please submit a help request.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request