The Official PTCB Practice Exam is designed to familiarize candidates with the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam® (PTCE®). PTCB's Official Practice Exam is built to the content outline of the updated PTCE that launched in January 2020.
Unlike practice exams from other providers, the Official PTCB Practice Exam has the same look, feel, and functionality as the actual PTCE. This allows you to become familiar with the real exam experience before test day.
Purchase the Official PTCB Practice Exam for $29 using the link available in your PTCB Account.
90-day Authorization Period
- Once the practice exam is purchased or a voucher is redeemed, you have 90 days to begin the exam.
1 hour and 50 minutes Exam Length
- Once the Practice Exam has begun, 110 minutes (1 hour and 50 minutes) is allotted for answering the questions within the exam itself.
- Maximum time to complete the practice exam is 110 minutes (1 hour and 50 minutes).
- After completing the exam, candidates are given the opportunity to review and change answers until the 110 minutes (1 hour and 50 minutes) expire.
24-Hour Access Period
- The Practice Exam is accessible for 24 hours once it has begun.
- If the candidate stops the exam before completion and resumes within the 24 hour period, the 110 minute (1 hour and 50 minutes) exam timer resumes at the time that the exam was stopped.
- As with the PTCE, a collapsable timer countdown is in the top right corner of the exam window.
- When the candidate navigates back to the Practice Exam to resume, there is a Resume Exam button in place of Begin Exam.