If you have purchased an ASHP/PTCB Savings Bundle through the Shop in your PTCB Account, follow the instructions below to claim it.
- Visit elearning.ashp.org and log in or create an account if you do not have one.
- After logging in to elearning.ashp.org, use your enrollment code included in the “ASHP/PTCB [insert credential] Savings Bundle Order Confirmation and Code” email.
- Steps for redeeming enrollment code:
• Navigate to elearning.ashp.org, click “Redeem” under REDEEM A CODE.
• If you are not logged in, you will be asked to log in first. If you are logged in, you will see your “My Activities” page. Enter your enrollment code and click “Redeem”.
• Click the activity you are completing.
- Complete* the ASHP eLearning activity to earn the certificate.
- Verify you have met all eligibility requirements for the PTCB credential. Eligibility requirements can be found on the PTCB website.
- Once you have satisfied the eligibility requirements, log into your PTCB Account and submit your application.
- When you apply, input promo code that was provided in the order confirmation email of your purchase.
Once your application is submitted and approved, you will be authorized to schedule and take your exam.
If you are applying for the CSPT Certification: Once your application is approved, submit your CSPT Competency Attestation Form by logging into your PTCB Account and clicking the upload link under Manage My Certifications.
*CSPT candidates who are within 60 days of completing a PTCB-recognized sterile compounding program are eligible to apply for CSPT Certification. CSPT Certification will not be granted until proof of program completion is provided to PTCB.