Here's an interactive tutorial
** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
Sponsors are selected within your PTCB Account when you apply to take an exam.
- Within your exam application, under “Exam Application - Sponsorship, ”select "Yes" if your employer or educator is paying for your certification fee.
- Open the drop down menu and select your sponsoring organization, then click “Continue.”
- Vouchers can ONLY be redeemed for the exam they were created for. For example: PTCE vouchers can only be redeemed for the PTCE
- Type the voucher number you received from your sponsor, then click “Continue.”
- Your sponsorship information has been successfully entered into your application. You may now continue with the application.
1. Within your PTCE Application, Under "Exam Application - Sponsorship", select "Yes" if your employer or educator is paying for your certification fee
2. Click "Yes"
3. Click here to open the drop down menu
4. Find and Select your "Education/Training Program" [Note: Vouchers for PTCE will only work to apply for the PTCE]
5. Click here
6. Type the "Voucher Number" here that was provided by your Education/Training Program
7. Click "Continue"
8. Your Sponsorship Information has been successfully entered into your application. You may now continue with the application