- Is there a time limit for how far back PTCB will accept a PTCB-Recognized Education/Training Program for CPhT Certification?
- Do I need to complete a training program before taking the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE)?
- Can I complete a PTCB Recognized Education/Training Program located in a state different from where I reside?
- Can I request that the program I completed be added as a recognized program?
- I have not yet completed an education/training program. Can I apply for CPhT certification and take the PTCE® before completing it?
- If I take and pass the PTCE® within 60 days prior to completing a PTCB-recognized education/training program, how can I obtain my CPhT certification?
- I completed an education/training program prior to my previous exam attempt. Can it be used to meet the requirements for the education/training pathway?
- As a pharmacy technician, I am unable to complete an education/training program for a particular reason. What are my options if I plan to apply for CPhT Certification?