1. Open PTCB.org and click "Login"
2. Type PTCB Username Here
3. Type PTCB Password Here
4. Click Login
5. Scroll down to "Manage Direct Billing" and Select from the Drop Down Menu
6. Click on the PTCB Product you would like to manage
7. Click "Add vouchers" to create vouchers
8. Scroll down and click "Add Vouchers"
9. In the pop-up, type the number of vouchers you would like to create
10. Click "Add"
11. Scroll down to the Voucher Chart to view your created vouchers [This is a tool for you to track your vouchers that have not yet been redeemed]
12. Scroll to the "Designated For" Column and Click on an "Unassigned" link
13. In the pop-up box, type the name of your candidate
14. Click "Save"
15. Scroll down to the Voucher Chart
16. Provide your candidate with the voucher number assigned to them
17. Scroll up and click "Educator Dashboard" to return to the homepage
18. Click Here to Logout
19. Click "Logout"
20. That's it. You're done.
Here's an interactive tutorial
** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
Vouchers are created from within your PTCB Account.
- Begin by logging into your PTCB account, scroll to “Manage Direct Billing.”
Click to open the drop down menu, and select which PTCB Product you would like to manage (i.e., PTCE, CSPT, Assessment-Based Certificates, or the PTCB Practice Exam).
- Note: Vouchers are only valid for the product they are created for.
- Click "Add vouchers".
- Scroll down and select “Add Vouchers” and then type the quantity of vouchers you would like to create (i.e., type “5” if you want to create five new vouchers).
To view created vouchers, scroll down to the voucher chart and then scroll to the column “Designated For.”
- All newly created vouchers will say “Unassigned.” Review “How do I designate a voucher?” for more information.
Please Note: Unassigned vouchers will remain on this page until a candidate redeems them. Once a voucher is redeemed it is considered assigned. Information about assigned vouchers is available on the Manage Voucher page.
You may export information tables to a CSV file in order to create flexible reporting. Look for the “Export to .csv” button at the bottom of the page and specify the location to save the file.