Renewing your CPhT Certification
Answers to frequently asked questions about the CPhT Certification renewal process
- What do I need to know about continuing education (CE)?
- How do I know if a CE activity covers pharmacy technician subject matter?
- How do I know if a CE activity covers pharmacy law?
- How do I know if a CE activity covers patient safety?
- Do you recommend a particular CE provider? I’m having a hard time finding free, technician-specific CEs.
- Why was my CPhT renewal application returned? What do I need to do next?
- My renewal application was returned. Can I still complete the required CEs?
- My application was approved some time ago, but has now been returned. Why?
- I renewed months ago and I have a certificate showing my certification is active. Now I’m being told my certification has expired. What happened?
- Why are you asking me to reinstate when I’ve just corrected my renewal application and paid the $10 reprocessing fee?