To create a PTCB Account:
- Visit PTCB.org.
- Click the Login button.
- Click the 'Get Started' button.
- Enter your email address and click the orange Continue button.
- If you do not have a PTCB Account, the message “The e-mail address and/or username entered was not found in the system. To create a new profile, click the Profile Setup button...” will be displayed. Click the gray 'Profile Setup' button to continue creating your PTCB Account.
Entering your profile information:
- Enter your email address. Click Continue.
- Enter your name and login credentials. Click Continue.
- Agree to the terms and conditions. Click Continue.
- Enter your telephone numbers. Click Continue.
- Enter your mailing address. Click Continue.
- Enter your billing address. Click Continue.
- Enter additional information, including your birthdate. Click Continue.
- Review the Profile Summary. Click Continue.
- An 'Account Creation Complete' confirmation page will show. To continue, click the link to apply for CPhT certification or visit your PTCB Account homepage.
If you are looking to take the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE), to become certified as a CPhT, once your PTCB Account has been created, you can apply for certification through your PTCB Account using the 'Apply for CPhT Certification' link under the Manage My CPhT Certification section of your account.