To create a PTCB Account:
- Visit PTCB.org.
- Click the Login button.
- Click the 'Get Started' button.
- Enter your email address and click the Continue button.
- If there is no PTCB Account tied to the email address or username, you can then create your PTCB Account.
Entering your profile information:
- Enter your login credentials. Then add your name and identification information. Click Continue.
- Enter your telephone numbers. Click Continue.
- Enter your mailing address. Click Continue.
- Enter your billing address. Click Continue.
- Enter additional information. Click Continue.
- Review the Profile Summary. Click Continue.
- An 'Account Creation Complete' confirmation page will show.
If you are looking to take the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE), to become certified as a Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT), once your PTCB Account has been created:
- Log into your newly created PTCB Account.
- Click the application link under Earn Your CPhT Certification
- Complete the application and application fee payment.
- Once your application is approved, schedule and take the PTCE, following the instructions found in your "Authorization to Schedule" email.