PTCB conducts evaluations of pharmacy degrees completed in lieu of a PTCB-Recognized Education/Training Program.
Pharmacy degree holders who wish to apply for CPhT certification must provide one of the following for verification:
- US or foreign Pharmacy degree
- US or foreign Certificate of Graduation
- General Evaluation Report from a foreign credential evaluator (e.g., ECE, Scholaro)
If you are interested in CPhT certification and have completed a pharmacy degree, submit a request including a copy of one of the documents listed above. Your education will then be verified and a final decision regarding your eligibility will be provided to you within approximately 2 weeks.
Additionally, if you reside outside of the US, you must provide documentation showing you meet one of the following requirements:
- Are a currently certified PTCB CPhT in good standing;
- Are employed by a healthcare institution that is headquartered in the US;
- The CPhT credential is required of or officially recognized by the government regulator for pharmacy practice in the jurisdiction; or
- Have the ability (i.e., legal and fiscal) to relocate to the US to work and have imminent plans to do so. Learn more about PTCB requirements.