I completed a pharmacy degree. Can it be used in place of completing a PTCB-Recognized Education/Training Program?

PTCB conducts evaluations of pharmacy degrees completed in lieu of a PTCB-Recognized Education/Training Program.

Pharmacy degree holders who wish to apply for CPhT certification must provide one of the following for verification:

  • US or foreign Pharmacy degree
  • US or foreign Certificate of Graduation
  • General Evaluation Report from a foreign credential evaluator (e.g., ECE, Scholaro)

Next steps:

If you are interested in CPhT certification and have completed a pharmacy degree, submit a request including a copy of at least one of the documents listed above. Your education will then be evaluated and a final decision regarding your eligibility will be provided to you within approximately 2 weeks.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request