CPhT & CPhT-Adv
Becoming Certified as a CPhT
Preparing for the PTCE
Applying for CPhT Certification
- When entering my employer information, another location shows for my workplace. What should I do?
- What is the cost of the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE)?
- I have not yet graduated from school. May I take the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE)?
- I completed a pharmacy degree. Can it be used in place of completing a PTCB-Recognized Education/Training Program?
- I received education/training from a provider that is not listed in the PTCB-Recognized Education/Training Program Directory. What do I do?
- I have a criminal record. Am I eligible to become certified?
Scheduling and Taking the PTCE
- Can I extend my 90-day authorization window to take my exam?
- Where can I take the PTCE?
- What are this year's Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE) dates?
- Can I retake the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE)?
- What are my options if I cannot keep my exam appointment?
- I experienced an emergency on the date of my exam. What can I do?
- My preliminary results shows "passed." Am I certified?
- I didn't receive a preliminary score report at the end of my exam. What are my options?
- I want to challenge my official PTCE® results.
- How many questions do I need to answer correctly in order to pass the PTCE?
Renewing your CPhT Certification
- How do I earn the CPhT-Adv™ certification?
- Do I need to take an exam to earn the CPhT-Adv™ Certification?
- Will CPhTs with years of experience be grandfathered into the CPhT-Adv™ program?
- What is the cost of the CPhT-Adv™ certification?
- How do I know if I am eligible for the CPhT-Adv™ certification?
- How do I claim the CPhT-Adv™ certification once I become eligible?